• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Upcoming Member Cruise - Carnival Sunshine

Rate this topic

DH and I were going to go on the NCL Jewel in November, but STUFF HAPPENS! We are now scheduled for the Carnival Sunshine on March 30th, 2014. I think I'm more excited about this cruise since it's going to be a fairly new ship. As you know the Carnival Desnity will debut as the Carnival Sunshine next month. Although we are not going until next year, it is still going to a new ship with new features! Anyone else going on this cruise. We have ports of call in Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island, and Cozumel. With it being March, the weather should be pretty good in those locations.

• 3 weeks later...

So it's official. We now have our booking number and have officially made our cruise reservation for March 2014 on the Carnival Sunshine. Trying not to think about it too much because it's so far off still, but it gives me a chance to pick up items here and there. DH needs a new suit and I need a few new pieces of clothing, plus trying to lose some weight so I don't scare too many people away when I come out in my swimming suit. Yeah Carnival Sunshine, can't wait to see her.

Congratulations on your booking, Carol. You must be so excited. If you haven't already done so, you can post your cruise date and info in the "Who's Cruising" database by clicking on the "Connect " tab at the top of the page. This way, you might find others cruising with you and we'll be sure to wish you Bon Voyage when the time comes.Happy shopping and hope to see you posting often in the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Our ports of call for this itinerary (3/30/14) are as follows:

1. Montego Bay, Jamaica

2. Georgetown, Grand Cayman

3. Cozumel, Mexico

Can anyone provide me with good beaches at each of these ports? Hubby and I are not "tour people" and we would just love to hang out at the beach and just relax. We also like to come and go as we please with not having to wait for the tour group. Again, any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks.

The time for your cruise will be here before you know it. I booked my cruise last year and I thought it would drag by, but life steps in and now it is only 2 months away. I am so excited, and like you are planning to do - I picked up new things here and there too. I know you are looking forward to yours as I am mine.