• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Just joined and posting for first time

Rate this topic

My name is Helen. I found this webpage in the paper and it looks great. I have cruised on 11 cruises with my husband Artie and usually with another couple. We have taken a few transatlantic cruises which we love. We have one scheduled for Oct going out of Barcelona returning to Ft. Lauderdale. I am happy to find this site and hope to be checking in often.

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Helen. You'll see that our members are extremely friendly . We're glad you found us and hope to see you posting often in the forums. Feel free to add your cruise info so you can connect with others going on your cruise. Just click the "Connect" tab at the top of the page if you haven't already done so. We love new members.

Hi Helen. Welcome to CruiseCrazies! We all love cruising and this is a great place for help planning your next trip and talking about past adventures. Sounds like you have a wonderful cruise planned for October – we’d love to hear all about it!

• 2 weeks later...