• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
CLC

What to pack??

Rate this topic

We will be taking a 11 day cruise next week from Rome. I haven't decided if I should bring a lightweight coat or something heavier. We've been checking the weather and it is quite cool for this time of year. Any suggestions

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, CLC. Great question. My suggestion would be to dress in layers if it's cool , instead of taking along a coat, which would take up a lot of room in your suitcase. I would take a long sleeve shirt, maybe a cotton turtleneck or something like that to wear under the long sleeve shirt. I would pack a sweater to put on top of them. That way, if it's warmer later in the day, you can take off the sweater and not have to carry around a coat. Just my opinion.

Hope to see you posting often in the forums. Also, if you need a packing list, check out ours. It includes just about everything imaginable.

Also, CLC, the packing list and packing tips can be found by clicking on "Plan and Research" on the top of the page in the bar. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

Layers always work. The weight allowance for airlines makes packing difficult. I suggest using the ships laundry to help supplement your clothes. Enjoy