• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Spinoff of the "Fantastic Views" thread -- Let's see your cruise views pics!

Rate this topic

I didn't want to clutter up Eph60's great thread about the views of a storm from a cruise ship he was on, so I thought I'd start a new one. Have some great pics of views from your cruise? Specifically, pictures you have taken from a cruise ship, like the view of a port from the ship, or a storm in the distance, or another ship, or whatever. I know there are some great pics out there!

Here's one I took from my balcony on the Disney Magic several years ago, overlooking Charlotte Amalie harbor in St. Thomas. I had gotten up early to enjoy some coffee on the balcony, because this is one of my favorite harbors to just gaze upon. A small shower passed over the harbor, and left the most beautiful rainbow in its wake... Pictures don't do it justice -- it was a breathtaking moment.

P2060075.jpg

Your turn! :-)

-gina-

I've got LOADS of great pics from past cruises, but it seems the only way to upload them to the site is if you have them stored in an online site :sad2: Don't see a way to upload them directly from my CPU

I've got LOADS of great pics from past cruises, but it seems the only way to upload them to the site is if you have them stored in an online site :sad2: Don't see a way to upload them directly from my CPU

Sarge -

I don't think there is a way to upload to the forums from you PC. If anyone knows differently, please fill us in. Can you upload a photo from your PC to the CruiseCrazies album first? Ask Jason to set one up for you if you don't already have an album. Once uploaded, you can right click on the photo for the link. If you have a Facebook account, you can do the same thing. Or start an online photo album with Photobucket, Flickr, or some other online storage.