• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Follow Me On My Cruise, Starting May 2, 2013

Rate this topic

Sarge6870

I had originally planned this for my November sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas, but I think my upcoming sailing on the Jewel of the Seas may be good testing ground. Now keep in mind, since the Jewel hasn't been dry docked yet (they are scheduled for dry dock in 2016), the WiFi areas on the ship are limited and may be expensive. But I am planning on daily (if I can) updates right here on CruiseCrazies about the ship, cruise and the single port we visit, Cozumel. I will begin posting the morning of May 2nd and will take you with me as much as possible to debarkation. You never know, you may even find me in the Live Chatroom for current Q&A's!! So stayed tuned.............

Look forward to hearing your "live-from" reports. :biggrin: I tried reporting from my last cruise, but other things like tours and shipboard activity just got in the way, and at the end of the day I was exhausted. It was easier just to keep a journal and do my review at the end of the cruise on the plane ride home. :smile:

Cool. I'll looking forward to your live updates, but if fun gets in the way we'll understand.

My idea of fun Kev is laying in a chair with a DOD in hand when on the ship :cool2: When in Cozumel, were planning on going to Paradise Beach where they have free WiFi so I should find the time to add to the thread. Got to see what the charges are onboard the Jewel before I purchase their limited WiFi service :unsure:

We’ll be watching and reading Tim! Paradise Beach tip: last time we were there, we used the free WiFi to post on their Facebook that we were having a fantastic time – within minutes the manager showed up with a free round of drinks for our group!

We’ll be watching and reading Tim! Paradise Beach tip: last time we were there, we used the free WiFi to post on their Facebook that we were having a fantastic time – within minutes the manager showed up with a free round of drinks for our group!

Good to know!! Maybe I'll build on that :laugh: