• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

LIVE Cruise Chat - Saturday May 4 from Paradise Beach, Cozumel

Rate this topic

Jason

Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 4 @ 1PM Eastern - You don't want to miss this!

Announcing our first scheduled LIVE cruise chat ... hosted directly from the beautiful Paradise Beach in Cozumel, Mexico .... by our very own Tim Hickey aka sarge6870!

Tim's upcoming cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas departs Thursday, and by Saturday he'll arrive in the popular destination of Cozumel where he will be spending much of the day at Paradise Beach, one of the Cozumel's most popular and picturesque beaches. During the 30-60 minute LIVE chat, Tim will be sharing the details and answering questions of his cruise experience thus far, while describing .... and perhaps even bragging or teasing us a bit :tongue: about his day at Paradise Beach, Cozumel.

Sat, May 4 @ 1PM ET - Tell your friends, family, and co-workers!

Participation limited to members only (it's free to join). To access the chat room click the following link:

Paradise Beach, Cozumel Mexico

cozumel_beaches.jpg

See you Saturday! :cool2:

I'm looking forward to seeing you all online for CruiseCrazies first scheduled "Live Chat"!! Please keep some things in mind. Although Paradise Beach boasts free WiFi, I'm not sure of the connectivity of it. My replies to questions may be slightly delayed by the connection. But it will be exciting!! I hope to see everyone there with me as I lay on the beach, drinking an adult beverage and "working" to bring you the highlights of the cruise to that point!!

I'm SO jealous, Sarge... I would never dream of going to Cozumel without spending the day at Paradise Beach. It's such a beautiful place!! One of my very favorite port days.

Have an amazing time!!

-gina-

Then the best way to visit Paradise Beach again is with ME on Saturday Gina!!! Hope to see you on the CHAT!!! :thumbup:

.....and Amy’s actually working in Mexico City for a couple days) but we’ll try to stop by for a few minutes.

OK, but if Amy stops by since she's already in Mexico...SHE'S buying!!!! :rolleyes2: Hope to see ya'!!!

I don't know Tim - can you hold a drink in each hand and type at the same time?

I've marked my calendar and looking forward to it! So come on everybody - be there or be square!

You'd be surprised Jan!!! I been working my leg muscles to use my knees as a cup holder for the live chat!!! Chrissy also got me a stand for my tablet and if worse comes to worse, I'll dictate to her and she can type!!! Just kidding...I'd NEVER get away with that!!!!