New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sarge6870

And AWAAAAAY we go........

Rate this topic

The bags are packed, pets are ready for boarding, doing final check of the official CruiseCrazies packing list and finishing 3rd cup of coffee!!! Were looking forward to meeting Rose & Howie (sailingrose) onboard the Jewel of the Seas. Won't be hard to find them since their in the cabin right next to us!! I will try to update our first time sailing with RCCL later and onward. Don't forget my LIVE CHAT from Paradise Beach, Cozumel on Saturday May 4th at 1pm EST.

Gotta run....Jewel of the Seas is calling..................

The bags are packed, pets are ready for boarding, doing final check of the official CruiseCrazies packing list and finishing 3rd cup of coffee!!! Were looking forward to meeting Rose & Howie (sailingrose) onboard the Jewel of the Seas. Won't be hard to find them since their in the cabin right next to us!! I will try to update our first time sailing with RCCL later and onward. Don't forget my LIVE CHAT from Paradise Beach, Cozumel on Saturday May 4th at 1pm EST.

Gotta run....Jewel of the Seas is calling..................

"All our bags are packed we're ready to go ..." For a minute there, I thought you were breaking out in a song ... Peter, Paul & Mary's "Leaving on a Jet Plane" was the Bon Voyage song played at our wedding nearly 36 years ago ... corny, I know.

Rose & Howie in the next cabin - there's going to be some partying on that deck! We wanna see lots of pics, too. Have fun you four, and have a safe trip!

We have arrived and are enjoying cocktails aboard the Jewel. We have met Tim and Chrissy and have chatted a bit. Have a good weekend all.

Safe travels!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.. Hope to be here for the chat on Saturday....