• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
peachcrek

roll call for feb 16 bc7 cruise SUNSHINE

Rate this topic

Hi I am new here came from another site decided to move my roll call from it we are on the Sunshine if you are joining us please respond would like to get a party going!!!

this is a group tour I have going if anyone is interested!! I have it listed under group tours ( fran evans peachcrek sunshine) you will recieve a 5% dicount if we go over 16 in our group the all incluisive include full open bar, fresh food, made to order and round trip transportation free WIFI, it is a private villa hotel resort there are only 4 rentals on the property so there will be no crowds. it is a hidden gem in the jungle so to say, read the reviews on tripadvisor and other boards before you decide if you are looking for a piece of paradise this is the place to be the price is $75.00 p/p adults children are lower price. you will recieve the 5% discount after the stay it will be a charge back, only if we have a 16 group count the deposit is small 20.00 p.p also they have just a beachday/ pool pkg at a lower price if you are not interested in the all incluisive it is also avalailble on my group listing in the top left corner of the page when you reserve, why not join us !!

http://www.roatanforaday.com

Thank you!! and hope you all have a good time on your upcoming cruises!!!

Edited by peachcrek

Wow, sounds like a great time. It's great to see you posting . Hope to see more of your fellow cruisers posting here in this roll call. They're all welcome here.

i have cabin door posters 11" x 17" available for this cruise 2 different ones one mentioning the monkey head group the other without but mentioning the BC7 cruise