• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

roll call for feb 16 bc7 cruise SUNSHINE

Rate this topic

this is a group tour I have going if anyone is interested!! I have it listed under group tours ( fran evans peachcrek sunshine) you will recieve a 5% dicount if we go over 16 in our group the all incluisive include full open bar, fresh food, made to order and round trip transportation free WIFI, it is a private villa hotel resort there are only 4 rentals on the property so there will be no crowds. it is a hidden gem in the jungle so to say, read the reviews on tripadvisor and other boards before you decide if you are looking for a piece of paradise this is the place to be the price is $75.00 p/p adults children are lower price. you will recieve the 5% discount after the stay it will be a charge back, only if we have a 16 group count the deposit is small 20.00 p.p also they have just a beachday/ pool pkg at a lower price if you are not interested in the all incluisive it is also avalailble on my group listing in the top left corner of the page when you reserve, why not join us !!

http://www.roatanforaday.com

• 2 weeks later...

i have cabin door posters 11" x 17" available for this cruise 2 different ones one mentioning the monkey head group the other without but mentioning the BC7 cruise