• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CCL Loyalty Program: Very Important Fun Person VIFP

Rate this topic

Having been on 12 Carnival cruises we’re grandfathered in at Platinum even though we don’t have enough points (I think we’ve got 64 points). The priority check-in is fantastic! Private or semi-private (depending on port) check-in rooms, right on the ship (if it’s cleared customs), your room is available right away and somehow your luggage makes it to the room before you – amazing! The special line at guest services is also really nice. We’ve noticed that Carnival’s perks are all good on short cruises (one item requires a 5-night or longer sailing) while some of the Royal Caribbean perks are only good on 7-night or longer sailings.

Carnival Cruise Lines

Very Important Fun Person VIFP

What I DO NOT Like about this Loyalty Program is the following:

There are To MANY Benefits at the TOP TWO Levels 5 & 4 ; Levels 1-3 Seem Like An Afterthought When Compared to other Loyalty Programs. Also there is NO way to Earn Extra Points

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from cruise #9 on the Carnival Paradise, and the next day my documents for cruise # 10 in November updated to reflect my new Platinum status. So glad I was able to get in under the old guidelines.

I just got back from cruise #9 on the Carnival Paradise, and the next day my documents for cruise # 10 in November updated to reflect my new Platinum status. So glad I was able to get in under the old guidelines.

Woo-hoo! Welcome to Platinum Roger – you’re gonna love it! :thumbup::biggrin:

• 1 month later...

I am in the gold level for Carnival but wanted to try the FTTF pass for my upcoming cruise. Only $50 for all people in the cabin and it allows you most of the perks of being a platinum member. I'm anxious to see if it will be worth the money.

I am in the gold level for Carnival but wanted to try the FTTF pass for my upcoming cruise. Only $50 for all people in the cabin and it allows you most of the perks of being a platinum member. I'm anxious to see if it will be worth the money.

I’m sure you’ll love the perks Lindsey – but we definitely want to hear if you thought they were worth the extra cost! Happy cruising! :biggrin: