• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Paradise Beach Video & Interview On Day Of The Live Chat 5/4/2013

Rate this topic

This is a video interview (uploaded to YouTube) I did with Memo (one of the managers of Paradise Beach) on the day I hosted the Live Chat from Cozumel for the Crazies on 5/4/2013. I am still learning the editing of my new camera and software so in the future I will be uploading a better and more lengthy version.

And with my upcoming cruise in November on the Brilliance of the Seas, I'm working on more as well as another report from Paradise Beach!!! Paradise Beach and the staff that work there do all then can to insure a great time for the visitors. Special thanks go out to Krista & Memo of Paradise Beach for their warm reception and cooperation given to me and CruiseCrazies in making sure the Live Chat went off flawlessly. Thanks for the praises fellow passengers :wink2:

Thanks everyone for to positive replies to the video. I hope that it gives you a reason to visit, or in many of the members cases, RE-visit Paradise Beach. One of the great things about Paradise is it is off the beaten path AWAY from the tourist area. Not to mention you can have access to the beach, the beach amenities, two lounge chairs and an umbrella for $2 USD.!!! But you want to make sure you order some yum-yums from the menu. You can't beat the friendliness and warmth (thanks Krista & Memo) that the beach provides. Now that I am more acquainted with my new camera, I hope to have a better video post cruise after we return to Paradise Beach in November!!!