• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sarge6870

A Salute To Our Veterans This Memorial Day

Rate this topic

Let us remember, Memorial Day is NOT about the sales or the BBQ's. It's about those that have served and for those that continue to serve in the fight for Freedom. As a 12 year Veteran of the U.S. Army, I am sometimes offended by the lack of attention given to this day in the face of sales. I am also humbled by people that come up to me because of the Army hat I wear or because of my Army tattoo on my arm and thank me for my service. For those that thank us...we thank YOU for your support. And to those we have lost in the fight for Freedom...Rest easy my brothers! This video I dedicate to ALL Military Veterans of the GREATEST fighting force on the face of the Earth....."Green Day"-When September Ends.........

My thanks to you, Sarge, Kevin, Steve, my own husband, brother, and other relatives and friends, and to all who have served our country. Freedom is definitely not free, and we owe so much to all who have fought for this great country, and to all of our military. I pray that people don't ever take our freedoms for granted, and I pray that people realize that wars can be fought and won from within also...we need to stay awake.