• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Blog: CruiseMiss Goes Cruise Crazy

Rate this topic

Introducing our newest Cruise Blog...

CruiseMiss Goes Cruise Crazy

by Danilelle aka CruiseMiss

CruiseMiss will be blogging about EVERYTHING that involves cruise ships and she's far from your "typical" cruiser. She thinks that's what makes her blog not only unique but exciting. CruiseMiss will deliver a more relaxed and playful side to her blog updates, in a way that allows everyone to engage and join the conversation in one way or another.

Here's some information about Danielle's cruising background:

I found my passion for cruising back in 2007 when at the age of 21 I embarked on my first cruise voyage onboard P&O Cruises, Oriana.
Cruising had never entered my mind, the thought of taking a vacation onboard a ship was not appealing. I didn’t want to be confined to a ship or pretend to be someone I’m not for two weeks and I certainly didn’t want to dress up every evening, after all it was supposed to be a vacation.
My first cruise was the complete opposite to everything I had imagined a cruise to be. It was lively, fun, full of energy, the average age was definitely not 80 and I didn’t have to wear a dress every evening as I had expected. Those twelve days on-board really were amazing and it is fair to say I definitely caught what is often referred to as “the cruising bug” (and no I don’t mean norovirus)!
When I'm on land I am lucky to have my daily work involve cruise travel but, I crave a career at sea.
You may have seen my name mentioned through expert comment, quotes for press purposes and articles on the following: Travel Bulletin, The Sun Online, Direct Travel, Travel Daily News, TravelMole, Breaking Travel News, Travolution, Captain Greybeard Blog and Cruise Industry News just to name a few.

Very excited to have CruiseMiss blogging with us. Please join me in welcoming her aboard as one of our Cruise Bloggers, and be sure to check out her first introductory blog post:

"A Simple Evening At Sea" by CruiseMiss