• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Brand new member

Rate this topic

Hi All,

I just joined this site this morning. I love love love cruising. Hoping to learn all I can from others on these boards. I would love to start selling cruises part time but there are so many host agencies and fees how the heck does a non travel agent figure out which one is a good one. I guess time will tell. I look forward to chatting with you all. Have a great day

Hi Moonbee! Welcome to CruiseCrazies! I have been in the cruise biz for over 28 years, and have just written a book called "How To Sell Cruises Step-by-Step ~ A Beginner's Guide to Becoming a Cruise-Selling Travel Agent." I think this book is just what you need to get started. It helps you step by step as you learn how to navigate the world of becoming a cruise-selling travel agent! I've also been with Montrose Travel's Home Based Division since they started, and I just LOVE it! Check them out...www.mtravel.com. If you decide to query them, tell them Lori Pelentay sent you and they will take REAL good care of you.

If you are interested in the book, you can get your own copy at www.howtosellcruises.com. I recommend getting the print copy so you can highlight it and write in the margins! A Kindle/Nook/e-reader version is also available if you prefer reading on your device.

I hope this helps! Let me know what you think of the book if you end up getting it...I truly hope it helps you, Moonbee!

Cheers!

Lori

Kensington Cruises