• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Royal Princess October 9th 2013

Rate this topic

We’d love to join you – it looks like a magnificent ship and a great itinerary – but I don’t think we can squeeze anything else in this year! Have a great cruise! :biggrin:
I do wish we were cruising with you. It looks like a great ship. Enjoy!! :smile:

Thanks all.

Yep, we're certainly looking forward to the new Royal. There are a number of us on this cruise who have cruised together before, or who have mutual friends, so that always makes it fun, too. :thumbup: The more, the merrier.....

• 2 weeks later...
We’d love to join you – it looks like a magnificent ship and a great itinerary – but I don’t think we can squeeze anything else in this year! Have a great cruise! :biggrin:

I see you are headed for Kauai. That is our favorite island. We usually stay at the Kiahuna Plantation. We tubed the ditch in March/April of this year(it was a cruise) and that was a blast. Also try Uncles shaved Ice in Poipu, to the right of the round about). It's the best. Island taco on the way up the canyon is unbelievable and so very good. Fav restaurant is Joslins which is also in the same shopping center as Uncles. Have a great vacation in Kauai

Thanks for the tips! We spend most of our time on the north shore – we have a condo in Princeville and go to Hanalei a lot. We are spending the first night down in Poipu this time (trip number eight to Kauai!) so we’ll check out Josselin’s for sure! Aloha! :biggrin: