• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Eurodam

Rate this topic

Jocko

Welcome to Cruise Crazies. I have never been on HAL, so I can't weigh in.

Where are you going?

Half Moon Cay, Falmouth Jamaica, Grand Caymon and Key West. Taking my sister on her first cruise. I have never been on HAL either......this is my 17th cruise.....mostly on RCL and Celebrity.

Welcome to Cruise Crazies, Jocko! Have never been on the "Eurodam" but have been on the "Oosterdam." This was back in 2008. We enjoyed our cruise, but found it to be a little "quieter" than other cruises. Not as much to do...but it was at a time when some changes were being made. I have usually heard good reviews on Holland America. We did have good food (not fantastic), but some very good, and some good) and good service on our cruise. Being fair to HA we had just found out that my DH had cancer (he is well now) so we weren't our usual happy selves either at the time. Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

Hi Jocko! While we haven’t cruised with Holland America yet, we’re definitely looking forward to it! We do have some friends who love it so much they won’t cruise with anyone else. They just rave about the service and they always have good things to say about the food!