• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Halloween Magic!!!!

Rate this topic

WOOOOHOOOO!! A bunch of my friends and I will be sailing on the Carnival Magic on Oct 27, 2013. We're not a big group, there's only 27 cabins so far, but we're all wonderful friends and are always ready to welcome folks into our fold.

I don't want to step on toes, I see that there is another bunch of folks from this site sailing on Magic on this date so please don't think that I'm trying to tread on someone else's turf! I just wanted to let y'all know that my folks (Cruisin' With The Crazies) will be on board.

We'll be easy to spot... t-shirts with this logo:

halloweenbannersignature.jpg

We're great fun, a bit loud and the crew (and Carnival...) love us!!! This will be our 7th group cruise with Carnival and it sure won't be the last!

Stop by and say howdy!!!

We won’t be on that sailing (we already have cruises booked for September and November – gotta work sometime!) but I am definitely adding the word Halloweenin’ to my vocabulary!!! :laugh: Have a great cruise!

Enjoy using Halloweenin'!!! This is our second Halloweenin' cruise. The first one was a real hoot! We had a ton of folks in costume. At our party I counted 83 in costume. The staff loved seeing us around and frequently asked to have pictures taken with our folks.

Anyone who happens to be on the ship is more than welcome to stop by and have some fun with us! We always do a cabin crawl and have at least a couple parties in the course of the cruise.