• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Brilliance of the Seas, January 4, 2014

Rate this topic

First off, WELCOME to CruiseCrazies folks!! :biggrin: We live in Tampa and will be sailing on the Brilliance this coming November. Let me tell you that boarding at Tampa is a BREEZE!! If your driving to Tampa for your cruise, let me know. There's a great parking area we use that is inexpensive and has great shuttle service to and from the lot. If you need any other local info, please don't hesitate to ask. See ya' on the site :wink2:

Looking for friends sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas on January 4th, 2014 from Tampa, FL.

Hi Chuck! No plans right now, but we often cruise in January, Tampa’s only 90 minutes from home and Brilliance of the Seas is a beautiful ship – so you never know! Happy cruising!

First off, WELCOME to CruiseCrazies folks!! :biggrin: We live in Tampa and will be sailing on the Brilliance this coming November. Let me tell you that boarding at Tampa is a BREEZE!! If your driving to Tampa for your cruise, let me know. There's a great parking area we use that is inexpensive and has great shuttle service to and from the lot. If you need any other local info, please don't hesitate to ask. See ya' on the site :wink2:

Thanks for the reply...I would love to know about the parking, I have been looking online for ideas.

Chuck

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Chuck and Sarah! :smile:

We will be aboard Brilliance in October, but traveling much further north - to New England and Canada from Boston. Look for my review when we return.

Thanks for the reply...I would love to know about the parking, I have been looking online for ideas.

Chuck

No problem Chuck. I'll be sending you a private message via the CruiseCrazies website (just check the top of your screen on any page for the notification). I don't want to inundate the thread.

-Tim

• 6 months later...

Anyone cruising on the Brilliance out of Tampa and looking for parking should try the Parking Doctors! They have a great location just minutes from the ship, a courteous staff, and save you close to 50% compared to the port garage. If you book through www.theparkingdoctors.com and use the promo code RCB you will save an additional$5 off your stay.