• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Conquest Cruise #2 from NOLA

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

Thanks for sharing your review. Too bad about the negative experience at the Quality Inn, but glad you didn't let it ruin your cruise. I've heard similar stories about embarkation delays when the Coast Guard has scheduled a ship inspection, no matter what ship or port. No fun for anyone!

I'm still working on my husband to do a cruise out of NOLA!

Great review, Keith and Rita. Thanks for sharing. Sorry about the hotel...we had that happen to us once at a hotel booked in Miami...we actually had wanted to go to another "the Fontainbleau" but we were with my youngest brother and his wife and they didn't want to spend that much...it was just for one night...the hotel we got was right on the ocean, but had some repairs going on and a few leaks, and the restaurant wasn't too great. We could have gotten them a reduced rate, too, at the nicer one, at that time from my husband's company. Oh well...we had a wonderful time with them.

Glad you did enjoy the cruise. I am concerned about the cutting back on the shows and entertainment since that is one of the things I really love on a cruise.

Sorry about the wait on embarkation. It is so hard to wait if there is no place to sit, for sure.