• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Boston to New England/Canada Aboard Brilliance ~ Oct. 6, 2013

Rate this topic

Jan115

Thanks everyone! One thing I forgot to mention - the autumn colors. Surprisingly, the leaves had not changed as much as I expected. The leaves further inland change sooner than those along the shore, and because they haven't had a good frost yet, the leaves are changing a little later.

Thanks for the great review, Jan - it will be helpful when we sail on the Brilliane in February. I am Platinum status on both Royal and Princess but I agree that Princess has the edge in areas like food quality. We enjoy both lines but do have different expectations for each.

Well done Jan. We have only been on RCI two times and that was several years ago. I guess we need to try one of the monster new ships they have introduced. Don't normally go for the big ships but will probably try one out. Thanks for the 'in detail' review. Very informative.

Well done Jan. We have only been on RCI two times and that was several years ago. I guess we need to try one of the monster new ships they have introduced. Don't normally go for the big ships but will probably try one out. Thanks for the 'in detail' review. Very informative.

Thanks! We're not anxious to try the super mega ships either. The Emerald Princess is the largest I've sailed, and that's about as big as I want to go. However, I do like the looks of NCL Breakaway, and may be tempted to give it a try.