• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

"Sarge" sails away November 16 - Bon Voyage

Rate this topic

Well thank you :) You know, we just got off the Jewel in May, this is the 1st time in our past 9 cruises that we have done 2 cruises in one year and with all that has been going on in our personal life, were STILL trying to get pumped over the Brilliance. Jan's insight really helped me since she was the 1st Crazies member to sail on the BOS since she was refurbished (The Brilliance...NOT JAN!!! :biggrin: ) We have $325 of OBC to use on the BOS thanks to the letters to my CA and RCCL about our Jewel cruise. We have a Starboard balcony cabin (8550). Our ports are Tampa, Key West, Grand Caymen, Honduras and Cozumel then back to Tampa. We will be visiting Paradise Beach while in Cozumel (when you find a winner, stick with it I always say). I have discovered that our cruise is almost completely sold out!! Rest assured fellow Crazies, I will follow up with a full review of the cruise when we return.

Boy did you luck out! Cannot wait to read your impressions.

Actually, I booked the BOS cruise about one year ago. I kinda snuk in the Jewel cruise in May as a last minute thing :wink2: Gonna be nice having all my OBC's to use on this cruise. Can you believe this is the first time in 10 cruises we actually HAD OBC's!!! :tongue: