• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Sunshine May 17, 2014

Rate this topic

Crusing out of Port Canaveral, FL on May 17, 2014 on Carnival Sunshine... 8 day to Grand Turk, Tortorl, BVI, USVI and St. Maarten.... Looking forward to seeing some ports we've not visited before... Any suggestions on what to see and do in each one?

Edited by Karen55

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 day to Grand Turk, Tortorl, BVI, USVI and St. Maarten.... Looking forward to seeing some ports we've not visited before... Any suggestions on what to see and do in each one?

We’ll be on a quick 2-night cruise aboard Carnival Sunshine next month – really looking forward to experiencing the ship!

Karen, have you made your plans for the port stops yet?

We’ll be on a quick 2-night cruise aboard Carnival Sunshine next month – really looking forward to experiencing the ship!

Karen, have you made your plans for the port stops yet?

How was your cruise? What did you think of the Sunshine? Thanks!

How was your cruise? What did you think of the Sunshine? Thanks!

Hi Karen, we haven’t sailed yet. Next month – we can’t wait!

This morning when I sent you the question I was in the hospital being treated for an upper respiratory and kidney infection... the customer care tech who was supposed to take my vital signs for the morning came in wearing very strong perfume. I am highly allergic to perfumes as it can instantly make me very sick with a migrane headache... it is noted on my chart that no perfumes are allowed in my room due to my allergies.... The moment she opened, I became violently ill, throwing up and the headache set in, I had a wash cloth on my table and covered my nose and mouth and has to ask her to leave immediately... The incident did not set me back and I did get to come home. So the part where you said you were cruising 'next month' just did not register with me...I appologize for not catching that you are leaving next month... Please let me know what you think about the Sunshine and any suggestion on things to see and do when in port will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks again and happy sailing...

Wow – glad you got to come home and are on your way to recovery Karen. We’ll certainly let you know how Carnival Sunshine was for us. The only port stop we have is Freeport, Bahamas. We may not even go into port – since it’s only a two-night cruise we think we’ll need the whole time to see and do as much as we can on the ship!

Wow – glad you got to come home and are on your way to recovery Karen. We’ll certainly let you know how Carnival Sunshine was for us. The only port stop we have is Freeport, Bahamas. We may not even go into port – since it’s only a two-night cruise we think we’ll need the whole time to see and do as much as we can on the ship!

Thanks.. I am much better today... Okay on the ports.. I didn't know if you were doing the same itinerary as us or not... Been to Freeport several times... not a lot to do there... LOL Well not since they took the original International Bazarr Shopping Mall off the tour... (I don't even know if it still exist., but the one they have now down next to the marina is not like the one we went to on our first two cruises...) I can say that if we were to go to Freeport again, we would stay on the boat and go to the Serenity Deck.. LOL... Hope you have a lot of fun and I will be looking forward to hearing about the Sunshine... Safe and happy sailing to you!!!

Edited by Karen55