• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Member of the Month: December 2013 - Shari2

Rate this topic

Jason

Wow...what a great birthday and Christmas present! Thank you so much, Jason. I'm speech-less... :biggrin:...that doesn't happen too often with me...LOL

I have enjoyed my ten, almost 11, years here so much, and can't wait to get on this site every day. I don't feel very worthy of this honor since I haven't been able to be on as much as in the past, but when I can I love to talk to everyone on the Dock, and check out the other forums, and join in with discussions, and help with anything I can. I have made such wonderful friends over the years, including you and Cheryl. Who would ever have imagined that when I came here ten years ago to talk about cruising, and ask questions about my cruises, that I would still be here after all this time. And that is because we have such wonderful, and knowledgeable people here, and all have become great friends, including you and Cheryl.

Thank you, again!

Thank you, Mary Lou...what a nice thing to say. I do hope we get to cruise together someday.

Thank you so much, Miranda...it's so nice getting to know you.

Thank you , Jan...that is so nice of you to say that.

Thank you, Karen...it's also so nice to be getting to know you.

Keith and Rita, thank you so much for the kind words!

Tom...thank you so much for the congratulations! Welcome to Cruise Crazies...can't wait to get to know you and hear about all of your cruising experiences.