• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Dream, Sept 7-14, 2014 to the Western Caribbean

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

OMG: This is one of the many that Jerry and I were looking at. I now need to re-visit this and tell Jerry that we will know another couple, if we also book this.

Debbie, if you and Jerry decide on this cruise it could be a Mini-CruiseCrazies cruise! How about your cruise buddies, Marcy and James, are they also looking? It would be great to meet you all after all these years. Now if we could get Shari and Marc and Michael and Amy to join us ….

This cruise will be our first one in quite awhile without a TA, as ours has retired. We chose an inside mid-ship port side cabin on the Veranda Deck. We did get a $200 onboard credit when we booked.

OMG: This is one of the many that Jerry and I were looking at. I now need to re-visit this and tell Jerry that we will know another couple, if we also book this.

Debbie, if you and Jerry decide on this cruise it could be a Mini-CruiseCrazies cruise! How about your cruise buddies, Marcy and James, are they also looking? It would be great to meet you all after all these years. Now if we could get Shari and Marc and Michael and Amy to join us ….

Sounds great guys, but with cruises already booked for August and November this year our vacation days are getting pretty slim… We’ll keep it in mind though!

Would sure love that, Keith...it would be so nice to meet you and Rita after all these years. And so nice to meet Debbie and Jerry, and Michael and Amy, and anyone else who would be going. I have been saving for a Med. cruise and had hoped it would be this Fall, but sadly we aren't able to go anywhere yet. We both have a few health issues to deal with, and have been digging into our money to help family and friends. I am hoping that we can take a week cruise this winter...Marc really wants to go on a new Celebrity ship...me, too. I have had great fun on our last two Carnival cruises, though. Is the "Dream" a sister ship to the "Breeze?" We were all ready to go on the "Breeze" last September, but we had to cancel. I would also love to go back to NO. someday. I have been there twice, but only driving through for the day...years back. Have never sailed from there...that would be fun.