• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Home from Alaska

Rate this topic

DebbieandJerry

I filled out the form about the cruise and wrote an exceptionally long review. Must have been on the computer for too long because none of what I wrote got saved.

Alaska on the Carnival Miracle was beautiful. We cruised the SE inland route - stopping in Skagway, Juneau and Victoria. The sights were amazing. No need to pay for whale watching. We were treated to mamma and babies the entire time.

Food was good - not excellent. I was surprised that the menu was typical Carnival with mainly beef, fried options and very limited cooked vegetables. Their vegetarian options were pasta, fried choices or lentils.

Service was wonderful and being a platinum member pays off.

We did not partake in the spa or any of the entertainment. We spent a lot of time sitting on the balcony or staring out windows. We did catch up on a lot of movies.

Our balcony stateroom was deck 8, aft. A great cabin with a wonderful cabin steward.

We took the motor coach-train ride in Skagway. That was our only excursion. We did our own walking tours in Juneau and Victoria.

Alaska is a beautiful state and Jerry and I are fortunate to have been able to visit it this past month.

Nice review Debbie – thanks for sharing! Cruising Alaska is truly an amazing experience; we’re definitely looking forward to our next visit! :thumbup: :thumbup:

You’re not the first person who’s been unable to post a review in the last few months – apparently there’s an issue…