• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Warm Ideas for Your Spring & Summer Cruise Planning

Rate this topic

Dear Fellow CruiseCrazies,

If you're like me, you've had enough of winter and you've been thinking warm thoughts of a spring, summer or fall getaway. Now is a great time to book, and I have listed some of the best cruise offers on my website, Seven Sea Journeys.

I am excited to tell you that I have recently become a travel partner with both Viking and Uniworld river cruise lines. Experience historic European cities and towns up close and personal with all-inclusive river cruising. With less than 250 people on board, you'll find river cruising to be an intimate, uniquely different way to cruise. Not only will you have an opportunity to explore European destinations that the big ships can't reach, but with river cruising, your gratuities, meals, alcoholic beverages and shore excursions are included in your fare.

Both Viking and Uniworld are currently holding huge sales on spring and summer cruises in Europe, Asia and more.

Please visit my links for both Viking River Cruises and Uniworld River Cruises to learn more!

Are you thinking of a land vacation? Explore~Dream~Discover for more tours and city destination travel ideas.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or assist you in any way in your 2015 vacation planning!

Jan