• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruising to Alaska for the 3rd time

Rate this topic

Im doing a group cruise to Alaska, Aug. 3, 2015. Round Trip from Seattle, Inside Passage. on the Carnival Legend. I'm the organizer of the group. This will be my 4th group I've organized and the biggest. I had several asking about going back to Alaska so I put a group together hoping I would get the min. of 8 cabins booked. To my surprise I have 27 cabins booked, all balcony except for one inside cabin and one Ocean Suite. I'm doing a Cruise Countdown Party for a meet and greet and going over details for all my cruisers. I have so much fun doing this and I'm begining to get a following. I book the pre-cruise hotel, arrange all the transfers and book most all the airfare. If any members are planning to be on this cruise, let me know I would love to meet you. I'll be telling my group about CruizeCrazies and hopefully get some new members. I tell them that cruising is dangerous to your health.....because its additicting. I'm working 2 more years and then I'll hope to have at least one group cruise a year.

I was thinking of starting a group page for our cruise in May on the Carnival Legend. Is it hard to do? Any tips on starting one would be greatly :rolleyes2:

I know some people set up group pages on Facebook. I've been told it’s easy to do… :unsure: