• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Freedom - February 20, 2016 - Blogger Cruise

Rate this topic

You have a great attitude, Michelle, and "a cruise is what you make of it" is my sentiment, exactly! That doesn't mean I have to like everything about a cruise, of course, but having a positive attitude going in will help deal with any problems encountered.

I dislike Starbucks, as well, and don't understand the attraction. I am a Dunkin Donuts girl all the way!

Jan, I do love the Dunkin' Donuts coffee too! It's so smooth!

I purchase most of my K-cups from Amazon. The price is much better, but also, there's so many more choices.

So yes, I retired my old coffee maker last year and invested in a Keurig. Man, I love that thing! I live alone, so I don't need an entire pot of coffee, which is what I consumed on Saturday and Sunday mornings. My coffee diet has changed a lot!

Girls, I used to drink a pot a day, minimum. Every day at the office, never after noon, and then my weekend mornings. Now the most I have is two cups a day and I no longer drink it at work. I drink it at home before work now and then I drink water all day at work.

Funny how you mention the Keurig. Our coffee machine at the law office broke down, and since it's just the boss and I, I came in with a Keurig, thinking it was a great idea since some much of the coffee I make goes down the drain. Well, this man is no fan of change, and why should a coffee pot be any different. He immediately went into a tyrade about how much he hates the Keurig and those "stupid little cups". So, our Keurig lasted for about an hour, after which I exchanged it for a standard drip machine.

Lately, I've been using my bad knee as an excuse to not bother making any. He doesn't seem to care - half the time he picks up a cup of DD anyway.

Thank you sunluva7. I'm so excited to cruise. If there is no liquid creamer we will bring ample supply Michelle!

No worries - there will be liquid creamer :smile: , and if you're ordering room service for your morning coffee, make sure you check off the creamer option, because sometimes they don't send it up unless you request it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've continued my research at each port and we have finally decided on an excursion.

We will be going to Mr. Sanchos Beach Club in Cozumel. For $55 each we will have all-inclusive access to their beach, menu, and bar. We also found out you can get a 30-minute massage on the beach for $35, so that will be happening as well.

We will totally get our monies worth on this little excursion we booked outside of Carnival. I am so excited about it!

Have any of you been?

• 2 weeks later...