• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Join us ... CruiseCrazies Group Cruise to Norway ~ July 30, 2017!

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

For those joining us and looking to spend a few days in Amsterdam before the Koningsdam sailaway, I have set aside rooms at the Hilton Doubletree Amsterdam Centraal Station at a specially discounted rate. Rooms are very limited, so book early!

View Hotel Fact Sheet: http://doubletree3.hilton.com/resources/media/dt/AMSCSDI/en_US/pdf/en_AMSCSDI_Amsterdam_Factsheet_English_Jan_2014.pdf

Contact me for details.

image.jpeg

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Your chance at a free beverage package and dinner at the exceptionally good Pinnacle Grille aboard ms Koningsdam is coming to an end. :ohmy: Don't miss out on Holland America's "Explore 4" deal! Reserve your cabin today! Offer ends November 18th!

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1417.GIF

Be sure to check out the latest issue of Cruise Travel magazine, featuring the Koningsdam AND the port of Bergen, a stop on our Norway itinerary. If you're not a subscriber, you'll find the magazine on most newsstands. Enjoy!:biggrin:

IMG_6721.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Well, what do you know ...

The Koningsdam's main dining room is on the list of the 7 Most Beautiful Main Dining Rooms at sea. Experience it first hand when we cruise to Norway in summer 2017. 

For more information, visit: http://www.sevenseajourneys.com/norway-fjords-73017.html

koningsdam-main-dining-room_orig.jpg

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year, my CruiseCrazies friends!

Let 2017 be the year to take that trip you always wanted or re-connect with like-minded members here. Why not let it be a Holland America cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, round trip from Amsterdam, July 30th! Great group rates, onboard credit, discounted pre-cruise Amsterdam hotel stays available, and fjord views that are priceless! Message me for info or visit my Norway cruise web page to learn more.

Request to Join our Group Cruise Facebook Page

See you on board! :biggrin:

Koningsdam.rodderdam.jpg

fjord-828990_960_720.jpg

Eidfjord.norway-789345_960_720.jpg

geiranger-1485310_960_720.jpg

Bergen.norway-735859_960_720.jpg

• 7 months later...

Our cruise is over, and we have so many great memories to take home! It was great to meet the faces of the people I've been chatting with, and I am happy to call them lifelong friends! Koningsdam is beautiful, and the fjords of Norway took my breath away! Thanks to all who participated, and I hope to reconnect again on future cruises. 

A review and photos will be up soon, so stay tuned for more. In the meantime, if you're on Facebook, go to SIMPLY TRAVEL, my group travel page, join the group, and view photos from the trip.

Our next Crazies cruise will be on board the Coral Princess to Panama (partial transit) on April 10, 2018. We already have several Crazies on board, and I hope we meet more of you.

Until then, happy cruising!

IMG_8878.JPG

• Jason unpinned this topic