• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hello again. Its been a while

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

Hi guys. Its been a while but time to be more active I think! 

I hope all has been well. We are fine and I am fully retired now and loving it! We have a cruise planned out of Sydney in Dec. to the New Zealand Sounds and several port stops there. Its on the Ovation of the Seas. Has anyone ver done anything like this? I assume the sounds are scenic touring sort of like the Norwegian fjords. 

We also plan to stay in  Sydney and Brisbane before our cruise so we are looking f/w to that too! 

I found that hotels in Sydney are pretty high though not so much in Brisbane. Anyway our niece is there so as its been about 7 yrs. we are looking f/w to seeing her. 

Cheers! Larry 

1 hour ago, jacketwatch said:

Well how about Dec. 7th on the Ovation of the Seas out of Sydney? ??.

LOL – We’re in Austria while you’re in Australia!  We’ll actually be in Vienna that day (ignoring the International Date Line) in the middle of a river cruise visiting Christmas Markets from Prague to Budapest.  We’ll lift a mug of Gluhwein and toast to the start of your cruise!

Wow...Larry, and Michael and Amy...your cruises sound wonderful...I would be jealous except I'm not a jealous person...LOL  So happy for you.  Larry, I asked if you had any cruises coming on the "Dock" before I saw this post... Congrats to you, and to Michael and Amy for the great cruises coming up.  I'm going back to therapy this spring and going to work hard to get in better shape and get back to cruising before I get old...haha  Will be old this next birthday...LoL