• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Victory Week before Christmas

Rate this topic

Gymbrat333

Hi Gymbrat...so nice to hear from you. I love the Christmas cruises...I actually only did one, and it lead up to one week before Christmas, that was on Celebrity......I did want to be home before Christmas.   The ship was decorated for our cruise which was a few weeks before Christmas, and so beautiful.  The Seafood Shack on the Victory sounds really good...is that just on the newer ships?  So nice that you had a great time.  Sounds like a few issues on the embarkation, but great cruise otherwise.  Thanks so much for sharing your cruise with us.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Shari2 said:

Hi Gymbrat...so nice to hear from you. I love the Christmas cruises...I actually only did one, and it lead up to one week before Christmas, that was on Celebrity......I did want to be home before Christmas.   The ship was decorated for our cruise which was a few weeks before Christmas, and so beautiful.  The Seafood Shack on the Victory sounds really good...is that just on the newer ships?  So nice that you had a great time.  Sounds like a few issues on the embarkation, but great cruise otherwise.  Thanks so much for sharing your cruise with us.

Thanks so much!  This cruise was the week before Christmas.  I always like to be home for Christmas.  They have been adding the Seafood Shack aboard many Carnival ships now.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Shari2 said:

Thanks so much!  This cruise was the week before Christmas.  I always like to be home for Christmas.  They have been adding the Seafood Shack aboard many Carnival ships now.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, AndiD said:

Glad you had such a great cruise despite the somewhat rocky beginning!  I have not done a holiday cruise yet but it sounds wonderful.  Thanks for the great review.

Thanks so much!  This cruise was the week before Christmas.  They're a lot less expensive during Christmas and New Year's.