Congratulations to our Member of the Month: December 2018!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Shari2

DAILY DOCK FOR APRIL, 2018

Rate this topic

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!  Here we are into Spring and we still are having snow and cold weather.  Have to go now and try to get to bed early...haha...have family coming later on.  Have a great day!

Happy Easter my fellow Crazies,

Spring hasn't set in everywhere in the US I see, well it didn't quite set in here yet. We've had some nice days, but it's back to chilly and wet. We even have frosty nights, but at the end of next week it will improve. And then I'm flying to the tropics 🛫🌞. I'm already trying to figure out what clothes to bring. Problems, problems, 😜.

Well I have to get ready now, cause a friend invited me for lunch. Hope you are all enjoying this weekend, even though the weather is not perfect yet. It will come around someday.

Miranda

Getting ready for family dinner at our house today. For those Cruiseacrazies who observe, Happy Easter!

579E33ED-EF99-4280-802B-FE07DFB83FF1.jpeg

HAPPY EASTER, CRAZIES!   Had a wonderful brunch this morning with our Little Guy and will be leaving shortly to pick up his Mom and Dad from the airport.  He has had quite a busy week with us and his other Grandma, but will be happy to have his parents back home, I'm sure.  24 degrees this morning with snow possible on Tuesday and on Friday - will this winter never end?!

But as Miranda says......we soon will be flying to warmer weather and sailing to tropical climes so really cannot complain! 

Have a busy week ahead and then will be rushing around like crazy to get ready to go - again, as Miranda says - problems, problems, lol!  Have a great holiday everyone.

Sounds like everyone had some nice plans for Easter.  We had the kids and grandkids and my aunt and her friend.  Very nice day.  Now to get some rest...getting too old...LOL

BBL

Hi Everyone...taking a day to rest up...yesterday was so nice to have everyone, but it took a bit out of me...even Marc was pretty tired out.  Who was it that said "getting old is not for sissies?"  LOL  Have a great day, Cruise Crazies...snowing right now, and the temps are down into the single digits for the evening, all week.

"Spring, Spring, where art thou?"

Have a great day, everyone!

Edited by Shari2

Whoops...said single digits...just meant kind of close to the single digits.  Anyway, too much for Spring...LOL  A couple more weeks and we will have sunshine and nice weather...hoping.

WEDNESDAY - APRIL 4th

Good morning Crazies.    I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.   Ours was wonderful.      On a rainy, dreary day like today it will be a perfect time to put that ham bone to good use with a nice big pot of pea soup.      It's a perfect day for it.

Are all the Canal cruisers ready to go?    I hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Shari  I hope you are doing better and didn't overdo it over Easter.    

Make today special Crazies.    My dryer just went off.

Hi Everyone...another day with snow and cold...it is actually getting down into the single digits for a couple of nights.  I have to say it looks so pretty with the snow on the trees and all. but I am ready to see some green grass and flowers coming up...LOL  And some warmer weather.

MaryLou...so glad you had a nice Easter.  We did also...we both decided it was too much for us, but every holiday I want to do it again...Marc will probably say no next time...LOL  Our youngest daughter has had us over for Thanksgiving and Easter in the past, but was busy with traveling for her job, and just getting back from a much needed vacation this time.  I have always loved having family and friends over, but it is hard on us both. Marc used to move the furniture around downstairs and all, but now has left it open, and didn't have to move anything, but he does still have to carry chairs in from the garage, and so much more just to get ready...we have such a small kitchen that we have to carry things into our spare room to make room on the counter for a buffet, and just so many things to do.  I did spend the week doing some things like that, but on the day, I was pretty much in pain and tired out...LOL  It was still so worth it to have everyone come and have a nice Easter.  I'm sure you have gone thorough similar things.  The pea soup would be so wonderful here today also for the cold weather.  I have saved our bone and some ham also to do the soup later on.  Love it!  Hope you didn't overdo.  Take good care of yourself.

Hi to all Cruise Crazies...have a great day!