• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Panama & Caribbean, Coral Princess

Rate this topic

Jan115

Great review,  Jan. I was wondering if anyone else smelled that stench sometimes. I also smelled it in The Solarium. Also, the Bordeaux Dining Room is also a traditional dining room. That's where we had our set table every night. They must use both dining rooms for anytime and traditional dining.

Fabulous review, Jan...great information about everything.  Have done the Panama Canal on Celebrity, back a few years.  It is definitely a "must do."  Don't know how you got your great review up so fast.  You must be extremely organized, or took along a journal to write and remember everything, which still means very organized.  I really wished I had done that with past cruises.  I did bring home some of the daily papers that had dates and ports and some of the entertainment for the day, but, can't really find them now...think some of them are in a full drawer that is the bottom drawer...will have to see if Marc can get it open for me sometime...I'm sure I will be surprised on the things I have saved...LOL  Thanks so much for sharing with us.

4 hours ago, Shari2 said:

Fabulous review, Jan...great information about everything.  Have done the Panama Canal on Celebrity, back a few years.  It is definitely a "must do."  Don't know how you got your great review up so fast.  You must be extremely organized, or took along a journal to write and remember everything, which still means very organized.  I really wished I had done that with past cruises.  I did bring home some of the daily papers that had dates and ports and some of the entertainment for the day, but, can't really find them now...think some of them are in a full drawer that is the bottom drawer...will have to see if Marc can get it open for me sometime...I'm sure I will be surprised on the things I have saved...LOL  Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Thanks, Shari. While some people bring a bag full of books (like Andi ?) , I bring my iPad which serves as my journal. I wrote whenever I was sitting by the pool, on the balcony or lying awake at 2 in the morning. On the plane ride home, David checks it over, adds his 2 cents worth, and by the time I get home, it's done. I used to bring a pen and notebook, but I discovered that I type a lot faster than I write. It is nice to go back and re-read them. I only keep the newsletters for a few months in case somewhat asks something specific, and then they get tossed. I'm not much of a saver, as you can tell.

My photos take longer to get posted because there are so many and I need to weed some out.