• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

First topic!

Jason

So, getting back to it, I’m looking at the Sky Princess, the 7-day 12/7 cruise to the W. Caribbean. The itinerary isn’t as exciting as the Sky’s Mediterranean but it’ll be a great opportunity to cruise a brand new ship and for a lot less than the Med. 

• 4 weeks later...

Some of you may remember my brother, Norm and his wife Dana. They have booked their first river cruise for next fall, specifically, Oct. 5, 2019, 7-day Viking Rhine Getaway, Basel to Amsterdam, with 2-day pre-cruise extension in Lucerne. I'm planning on joining them with my daughter, Jenn, because I can't convince David to go. Anyone want to join us and make it a 2019 Crazies Cruise? October is a popular month, and ship is filling up, so let me know. Otherwise, I'm afraid that with our early summer Paris plans, two weeks on Cape Cod and the Viking Cruise, my vacation time is all taken for 2019.

• 4 weeks later...

Miranda - I'm not that crazy about the 7-night itinerary, having been to most of those ports; I like the 10-day itinerary better, but the Edge is just so expensive still....   So you aren't crazy about any of the Adriatic itineraries, eh?  That's probably our first problem, that we need to decide WHERE we want to concentrate?

Oh, but I love the Adriatic Andi, absolutely. But Viking is a bit too expensive for me and the ships are rather small. That also goes for the Pacific Princess, even though Princess is  my favorite line. I do like to try the Edge and those two itineraries include some ports I haven't been to yet. And the feeling you have about these two, I have about the Carribbean.

How about New England, Canada? Something out of New York or Boston maybe? Miranda - didn't you once say wanted to cruise there? Non-stop flights for you on Delta between AMS-JFK? Regal Princess, September or October 2019 (not sure what will be available in 2020). Come on, girl, you love Regal Princess! Or 10 days on the Caribbean Princess between New York and Quebec, visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Nova Scotia?  Anybody - for 2019 or 2020?

Edited by Jan115

Yep you're absolutely right that region is still on my list. For at least 10 days I'm in for 2019 or 2020. You can put some money in a future cruise when you're onboard. Would that be a good idea for me to do on this cruise so I can use that for our group cruise?

• Jan115 locked this topic