• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

First topic!

Jason

Andi and Miranda - Is there any way you can do the Quebec to NY route on August 9? David is sad that he can’t come in Sept. There is no way he can because of the college schedule. No autumn colors in August but it’ll be warm and beautiful.

Thanks Andi for your feedback and willingness to compromise. Will wait to hear from Miranda when she gets back from her latest adventure, and anyone else here who might be interested.

Edited by Jan115

• 2 weeks later...

Just to bring us up to speed, we are now looking at the 10-day Caribbean Princess, August 9, 2019, Quebec to New York cruise. My husband really wants to come, but can't make it work for September or October. So, Miranda, when you return, let us know if this works for you. There won't be any color on the trees yet, but it will be warm and beautiful up north. ?

Here's the itinerary:  https://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=B930

So far, it's just Andi & Ed, Jan & David and Miranda (I hope). I'm going to get pricing today for the Aug. 9 cruise, and open up a group for us and start pushing it. In the meantime, here is the information on 3 for Free which runs through Nov. 9th ?:

241320139_Display300x250.jpg.56b0f22ec40fca527a61a6bfd5bd4751.jpg

• Jan115 locked this topic