• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rate this topic

Who so far this year has Cruises on the Celebrity Millennium? The reason we asked is we will be sailing on her come this fall, any info would be helpful!!!!  Thank You:

I'm thinking that the Celebrity Millennium was a sister ship to the Infinity? I could be wrong, but think it was.  I sailed on the Infinity twice, and loved the ship, and service, and food...this was a few years back, 2003, but we really  enjoyed it.  We did have some trouble on our Panama Canal cruise when they had troubles with the pod system...but quite a few ships were having troubles back then.  After the ship was taken care of, we sailed on her to Hawaii from San Diego the next year.  We loved Celebrity and the Infinity.  Think the Millennium was a lot like the Infinity.  Hope you have a wonderful cruise and come back and share a review and pictures with us if you have time.

Edited by Shari2

Thanks for the in put Shari2, My wife been on Celebrity way back at the turn of the century, but she forgot a lot since than. for me this is my first, so I'm adding a new cruise lines to my list of some 85 cruises so far, Been on Carnival, RCL, NCL, Disney, QE2, HAL, American Queen Riverboat and Princess... Thanks for your time.... 

You are so welcome...hope you like Celebrity.  They still do have very good reviews.  And congrats on the 85 cruises...so wonderful!

Edited by Shari2