• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Who, What, When & Where - Let's Plan!

Jan115

OK - here would be my possibles out of those options (in order of works best to least):

1.  Eastern Caribbean on the Edge in January or February - love the 3 sea days on this one because the ship is so fabulous!

2.  Ireland/Iceland on the Reflection on July 6

3. Enchanted Princess - in July or August

4.  The 10/11-day Italy/Greece Edge one would be hard for me to manage money-wise in 2020, and if Ray is still planning on Greece in 2021 on Viking this one doesn't make sense for me..

Thanks for your feedback, Andi. I agree on the Edge for Greece. If I do the Edge, I’d rather do the Caribbean in January. We’ll wait for Miranda to give us her thoughts. 

In the meantime, if any other members want to make suggestions for a 2020 cruise, please do.?

• 2 weeks later...

Love to do the Edge of course, but January/February not too much, March/April/May and Summer months are more manageable.

Enchanted Princess sounds good to me too. Virgin is just sailing the Carribbean for just a couple of days and is pretty expensive, unless that changed. 

• 3 months later...

Wow - that's a great itinerary....and on that cool class of ships!  😎

Unfortunately I would have to pass....we have Alaska in June and adding this one would really empty the piggy bank! 

But hopefully it appeals to others because I would be hard pressed to join anything in 2020....we have Baja in March, Alaska in June, Whistler in August, and Disney in September/October...unless we put this one off for a year or two...which I might be persuaded to do if there was a really cool fall cruise option....😏

• 1 month later...

Miranda - as much as I'd like to fly off to Japan in August, flights will be pricey for us, I will have just come off the Iceland/Ireland cruise, and I want to keep that month open for the annual family beach vacation. 

However, a window of opportunity opened up in November for us, and the Sky Princess was too good to resist - November 5, 2020. 10 days, departing New York and ending in Fort Lauderdale. Just three ports - St. Maarten, St. Kitts and Aruba, with 6 sea days. Home departure, new ship, lots of sea days, tropical islands, and decent pricing - sounds like heaven to us. I'd be happy to turn this into a group for anyone who wants to join us.😁