• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BON VOYAGE, EXPAT!

Rate this topic

Shari2

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your friendly posts , this site maybe CruiseCrazies but the poster here all seem to be very nice. I have always been a little Crazy, some friends think I'm nuts for living outside the United States. I will post as much as I can, we always take lots of pictures and will post those too. But the pictures may need to be posted after the cruise as internet is limited.

This is a Princess Cruise, Sun Princess, the cruise is Singapore to Hong Kong 5 days or to Taipei 7 days. I looked at both the 5 & 7 day cruises, went for the five day because I added time before the cruise in Singapore 4 days and after in Hong Kong 2 days. Besides by cutting the last two days off it save me enough money to do the same cruise again in October of this year. And only a 1 hour 20 minutes airplane ride home to Clark, only 15 minutes from home vs 2 ½ to Manila and then a 2 hour plus car & traffic trip home.

I will post more information about Singapore and Hong Kong, as these ports are among the best in Asia The cruise also has two port stops in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) & Nha Trang. I'm a member of several sites but plan to limited my postings to CruiseCrazies for this cruise.

It is now Sunday night here, my wife & I leave for Singapore in 6 days, it is a 3 hour 45 minute flight.

So what would you like to know about this part of the World? Never said I have all the answers but have many of them.

Todd & Lyn