• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Want To Know How To Choose The Best Cabin For You Or Your Family On Pacific Aria And Pacific Eden??

Rate this topic

Choosing a cabin for your special time away as a couple or even the hard earned money you have saved up to go on your family holiday can be very confusing and cause many of you some angst.

Getting the right cabin for those who want to cruise has become a major factor with many cruise lines.

Many questions are certainly asked about cabins, these range from.

If I get sea sick which the best cabin is for me.

Do ships have interconnecting cabins? Can I get a cabin with four berths?

How are certain cabin categories set up? Is an Inside, Ocean view, Balcony or Suite Better?

What cabin would you recommend for doing a shorter or longer cruise? Why are there so many different cabin categories?

These are just some of the questions raised and I’m quite sure your cruise consultant that your about to book through can give you all of the answers to your questions.

www.australiancruisingnews.com.au recommends you book through an accredited CLIA cruise consultant which we can refer you to, or you can find through this link provided.

CLIA accredited cruise consultants can be found via this link: https://www.cruising.org.au/Find-a-Cruise-Agent/Cruise-Agent-Search

Well at last we have been able to solve many of your questions with this great video from P&O Cruises Australia’s Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden. This video will certainly help you out!

Information supplied by: www.australiancruisingnews.com.au The HOME Of Australian Cruising!

Photos supplied by: Brian Gaskin of www.australiancruisingnews.com.au

IMG_1690.JPG.0542789ea62592bb0e1206042954ec7b.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

View full article

Thanks for the information, Australian Cruising News.  Love the large pictures of the rooms.  On other ships I have been in all of the different rooms except the highest suite. Maybe someday!  ?

With ships getting bigger and bigger, the cabin choices can be mind boggling. By studying the deck plan before booking, you can avoid disappointment get important information about a cabin's size, # of guests it accommodates, whether it's located near noisy areas, near an elevator, and what amenities they include. Another consideration, if you're looking for a cabin with balcony, is whether the balcony is covered, uncovered or partially covered. A travel agent can be your best friend when choosing a cabin.?