• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BON VOYAGE, JAN!

Rate this topic

Shari2

Jan, have a wonderful, and safe, cruise to Bermuda!  Will love to hear all about it when you return...or better yet, by your great way of communicating with us from the ship with great pictures.  Don't expect that though, since you do need time to rest up and enjoy the cruise.

Bon Voyage Jan!  Wish we were on this sailing with you - so looking forward to one of your great reviews so I can "pretend" I was on it with you, lol!   Hoping for smooth sailing and great weather for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Jan,

Enjoy your cruise. It is a wonderful time of the year to cruise from New England. You will have a great trip.  I miss seeing Boston and August being on the water and boating.  From Boston the ship can go through the Cape Cod Canal or around the trip of Providence Town.  Both ways will have some great views. It would be nice to go through the canal but I do not believe the Captain will want to deal with the small boat traffic. 

Have a wonderful trip.

Todd