• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

10 hours in water after falling from NCL Star and she’s rescued!

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

I just read that the Mother of Norwegian's CEO had some not-so-subtle words about her...that apparently the woman jumped?  She included a few strong adjectives to describe her...

I found it. This news is widespread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6080811/Captain-Norwegian-Star-described-British-air-hostess-jumper-falling-cruise-ship.html

This article notes momma is a pensioner. What does that mean? I would hope sonny is taking care of her. I am sure he can afford it. 

In any case NCL needs to clean this one up. 

The Brits refer to Seniors as Pensioners - Americans say Retirees.

I am with the Captain - saying that you cannot "fall" overboard.  She had to surely have jumped and was pushed over.

I am amazed at how she was able to walk on deck with her rescuers ..... she sure didn't look exhausted from 10 hours treading water.  Typically 10 solid hours of leg exercise in the water would have made most peoples legs like jello ....... that is amazing!

12 hours ago, jacketwatch said:

Really? Wow! Got a link to that? 

Seems very inappropriate. What does sonny say to momma? ?

I'm sorry I didn't see this until just now but glad you found the link - a bit "overstepping" for Momma, I think...

Thank you Zebra about clarifying that term. Sort of lost in translation for me.  I wonder how long she had to rest before she was filmed walking on that ship and I imagine she had some IV fluids too yet yes she did look pretty spry considering her ordeal

Yes Andi I think momma went overboard in her criticisms. No pun intended of course.  ?