• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: NCL Dawn, Boston to Bermuda ... Again

Rate this topic

Jan115

Great review, Jan!  Bermuda is one of my favorite destinations but if I decide to go with NCL, I think I will wait until school is back in session, lol!  We took that same Famous Homes and Hideaways Tour when we were there the second time on RCI.  That is a great tour.  The sunset cruise sounds great; we did an evening Bermuda Triangle tour...a glass-bottomed boat out to the site of several shipwrecks.  It was meant to be lighthearted spooky and it was!  Thanks for such a thorough review.

Thank you for your honest review - it has put my mind to rest that I am on the right track by not wanting to cruise with NCL.  Too many negatives and this is whati have repeatedly heard.  Glad you had a grea time though, nothing beats being able to take a cruise one hour from home!

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Hey Jan - Great review, thanks for sharing. I loved your description of the chair hogs. Maybe a great topic for a future blog post? 

Welcome back to reality. Checking out your photos shortly!

Definitely will keep that one mind! ?

On 8/27/2018 at 9:33 PM, AndiD said:

Great review, Jan!  Bermuda is one of my favorite destinations but if I decide to go with NCL, I think I will wait until school is back in session, lol!  We took that same Famous Homes and Hideaways Tour when we were there the second time on RCI.  That is a great tour.  The sunset cruise sounds great; we did an evening Bermuda Triangle tour...a glass-bottomed boat out to the site of several shipwrecks.  It was meant to be lighthearted spooky and it was!  Thanks for such a thorough review.

We did an evening glass-bottom boat in Bermuda once. I didn’t care for it. The boat was crowded, couldn’t see anything, and I felt claustrophobic. But at least I tried.? There is a definite difference in the NCL crowd when the kids go back to school. Last December on the Epic, there was a large senior population, and even in early June in the Mediterranean on the Epic, there were a few kids, but they weren’t seen much. Because the Dawn was small, and it was summer, there was no getting away from them.