• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

PeggynLarry, Welcome to CruiseCrazies!

Rate this topic

Jason

Hey PeggynLarry,

Welcome to CruiseCrazies!  I encourage you to take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the many features and friendly faces you'll be seeing around.  Some basics on getting started:

The complete guide to "Getting Started" is available here.  

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!  See you around! ?

Hey PeggynLarry,

So good to see you here and you actually signed up! Be sure to check out our Daily Dock, where we talk about cruising, but also other daily stuff. If you go to Get social, you'll find the group cruises for 2019 and even 2020 as well. It would be so great to have you join us for August 9th next year!

You guys will fit right in our group! 

Miranda

Welcome, Peggy & Larry - any friend of Miranda’s is a friend of ours! I hope you’ll join us on the Caribbean Princess cruise next August 9th, 10 days from Quebec to NYC. All the info is on the new topic I started in our 2019 CruiseCrazies Group. In fact, I sent you an invite to join the group. You’ll find all the info here:

Welcome, Peggy and Larry!  I'm another Crazie who cruised with Miranda in Norway and the Panama Canal.  We would love to have you join us on our Canada/New England cruise; it would be great to meet and share a good cruise with you!