• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NE/Canada - Here We Come! Now Let's Plan!

Jan115

It's decided: Our CruiseCrazies Group Cruise 2019 will be aboard the Caribbean Princess, 10 days from Quebec City to New York, Aug. 9-19. I'm excited, are you? This is the place to join, plan and chat up our cruise. 

Here are the cruise details and reservation information:  CruiseCrazies Cruise 2019

Let me know if you have any questions.

CB_5I_DL_08_0015.jpg

Edited by Jan115

• Jan115 pinned this topic

David and I are excited, too, Andi. ??? I have your form and will secure your cabin tomorrow!

If anyone here  is in contact with our inactive members, please pass the word about our cruise!

And as promised, Jan has secured our cabin -  so we are "in"!  That is one big plus of joining our group cruise, Jan will take very good care of you from start to finish!  She really listens to what your preferences are and patiently answers any and every question you might have!  She will keep you well informed along the way and make sure you have everything you need to board the ship and enjoy your cruise. You can interact with the group as much or as little as you want, although we are all friendly people and do make good company, lol!  ?

And we have so much fun planning - won't you consider joining us?!

Here's a little infographic I made for our group cruise. Feel free to share and invite your friends and family, or pass it on to other CruiseCrazies who may not be active at the time.

Reservations:  https://7seajourneys.com/mbg/canada-and-new-england-summer-cruise-2019/

Cruise with Us-2.png

Edited by Jan115

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case you weren’t aware, Princess is running a 3-for-FREE promotion which is combinable with our group amenity of $50 onboard credit per cabin. In addition to the $50, you’ll receive an additional onboard credit up to $200 per cabin AND Princess will pay your gratuities. Lastly, your cabin will be an upgrade within the category you book. 

Don’t miss out - book by November 19th!

https://7seajourneys.com/mbg/canada-and-new-england-summer-cruise-2019/

F3129995-3DC4-4BD2-89F1-0B686281F8F9.jpeg

• 1 month later...

@AndiD - since you and I are planning on arriving on the 7th for a two night hotel stay, here is my list of preferred hotels based on this article and recommendations. They are all located in the Old City, close to one another, and not far from the port. Do you have any in mind?

Hotel Le Priori

Auberge Saint Antoine

Hotel 71

Fairmont le Chateau (that big, beautiful landmark castle-looking place)

Edited by Jan115