• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Mahesh

Cruse in November 2018

Rate this topic

Sometimes I do like to "curse" on a cruise if it's not going well.🤣 But, no, sadly I will not be cruising next month from the UK or anywhere. I've overextended my vacation time for 2018. 

What ship will you be cruising on, and where are you going? Enjoy it, wherever it may take you!🙂

12 hours ago, Jan115 said:

Sometimes I do like to "curse" on a cruise if it's not going well.🤣 But, no, sadly I will not be cruising next month from the UK or anywhere. I've overextended my vacation time for 2018. 

What ship will you be cruising on, and where are you going? Enjoy it, wherever it may take you!🙂

Hi Thanks 

Not planning for 2018 but looking to go in May 2019 

Mahesh 

On 11/3/2018 at 8:50 PM, Jan115 said:

Hi Thanks for reply not no One much but yesterday I had what apps massage from friend to look at bare necessities cruse.

Mahesh

Mahesh, I have cruised from Southampton in the past.  Do you live in the UK? What is a bare necessities cruise?

Hi Zebra

We are in UK in Leicester. Bare necessities cruise is for Adult if you google you will know or you can connect me in massager I can send you detail 

Mahesh 

Hi Mahesh...I looked up a Bare Necessities Cruise...I wouldn't be interested in a nude cruise...but thanks for the offer.