• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Member of the Month: November 2018 - Shari2

Rate this topic

Jason

As seen on the Forum Index page, Shari2 has been selected as Member of the Month for November 2018.  This is the result of Shari being nominated by another member and for her continuous posting throughout the community to keep the conversation going .. whether it's wishing members Bon Voyage, welcoming new members, replying to news articles and blog posts .. just to name a few areas where she is regularly active.

Shari, congratulations and thanks for helping keep the conversation going across the entire community!

Screenshot from Forum Index:

MOTM-Nov.png

Oh my gosh!  Thank  you so much Jason.  I really enjoy coming here and doing what I can to help.  We have a great group here, and I think it's a team win.  So many great people helping out.  When I first came here years back, I was coming from a large cruise site that had many people who were not so friendly.  I looked online and found CruiseCrazies.  The first day I signed up so many people welcomed me, and I felt like I was at home.  Have made a lot of friends here, including you and your great mom and dad.  This definitely is the friendliest cruise site, and so many who give great information on the ships and their cruises.  Unfortunately, I can't travel right now but I do have great memories from the past ships and cruises, and I try and help with my knowledge of those times.  Thank you so much...this gives me a nice smile for the day.❤️

Thank you so much Cheryl...first thing I think of when I wake up is to check out CruiseCrazies...my other home...love to be here, and to visit with friends, and help out whenever I can.  Thanks for being a great friend all of these years.  Jason is amazing...he has put together a great site where people can come to find out about cruising, and also become friends for life.  Hugs back!

Shari, so sorry I haven't congratulated you before today but there was a hiccup in the system that Jason fixed so that I could post here.  Anyway ..... as has been said before - I can't think of anyone more worthy of earning member of the month than you ..... Congratulations sweet friend!!!

• Jason unpinned this topic