• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
jacketwatch

Passenger on Princess plunges to her health. Foul play?

Rate this topic

Such abusive relationships are hard for me to comprehend. 

I just the truth comes out and if punishment is due it’s meted out and this guy never will have a chance to hurt anyone else again,

p

People who are already in volatile relationships decide to come aboard a cruise, drink way too much, and then throw their “loved one” overboard. One hell of a vacation!

On 11/14/2018 at 6:51 AM, jacketwatch said:

Such abusive relationships are hard for me to comprehend. 

I just the truth comes out and if punishment is due it’s meted out and this guy never will have a chance to hurt anyone else again,

p

Larry, On average 3 (mostly women) are killed each day in this country by a spouse or significant other, so I guess we have added an additional "arena" in which the abuse occurs... It IS hard to comprehend for those of us who know what a loving relationship should be.  Thank heavens for agencies like the one I work with that provide shelter and services for victims of domestic and sexual violence or there would be even more deaths.

12 hours ago, AndiD said:

Larry, On average 3 (mostly women) are killed each day in this country by a spouse or significant other, so I guess we have added an additional "arena" in which the abuse occurs... It IS hard to comprehend for those of us who know what a loving relationship should be.  Thank heavens for agencies like the one I work with that provide shelter and services for victims of domestic and sexual violence or there would be even more deaths.

What agency do you work for?

just heard on GMA this morning that her hubby is not a suspect. So who did it and why? 

6 hours ago, jacketwatch said:

What agency do you work for?

just heard on GMA this morning that her hubby is not a suspect. So who did it and why? 

I am the President of the Board of Directors for Mutual Ground, Inc., a county domestic violence sexual assault agency that is part of the state coalitions, which are part of the national coalitions of service providers.   I also read that about the husband...very strange situation...

12 hours ago, AndiD said:

I am the President of the Board of Directors for Mutual Ground, Inc., a county domestic violence sexual assault agency that is part of the state coalitions, which are part of the national coalitions of service providers.   I also read that about the husband...very strange situation...

Then you are doing a lot of good!