• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
meannie

Carnival Sunshine October 14, 2019

Rate this topic

Hi Meannie!  Welcome to CruiseCrazies!  I sure do wish I were cruising with you on the "Sunshine."  Just hearing the name "Sunshine" makes me want to go and get some nice warm weather...LOL  I live in Minnesota so it gets pretty cold here.  Hope you have a wonderful cruise and can find someone here to join you.  Hope you come back and tell us all  about your cruise..  We would love that!

Hi Meannie, so great to have you onboard!  When are you going on the Sunshine?  Unfortunately I do taxes, so I can't cruise from now till mid April.

6 hours ago, zebra said:

Hi Meannie, so great to have you onboard!  When are you going on the Sunshine?  Unfortunately I do taxes, so I can't cruise from now till mid April.

We are going October 14, 2019

Oh fantastic Meannie!!  We will be in South Africa on a safari at that time. Enjoy all your planning for the Sunshine, sometimes I think that is almost the funnest part, the planning!!!

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Meannie! I will be just getting off a river cruise in Europe at the time of your cruise so won’t be able to join you. have a great cruise! In the meantime, join in the conversation here on CruiseCrazies. 🙂