• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Breeze June 8th, 2019

Rate this topic

LadyK

3 hours ago, LadyK said:

I excited!! to be on the Carnival it will be my first time sailing on her. Who else is joining me on this Joyful voyage?

Hi Lady K, and welcome to CruiseCrazies.? I've already got 3 cruises planned for next year so, unfortunately, can't fit in another, but I hear she's an awesome ship, especially after her refit last year. Enjoy, and tell us more. What's the itinerary?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lady K,  Welcome to CruiseCrazies!  Wish I were going to be on the Carnival Breeze with you.  I've heard it's a nice ship from friends who sailed on her.  Hope you have a wonderful time and come back and tell us all about your cruise,  maybe write a review...we would love to hear all about it.  Have Fun!

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 6:50 PM, Jan115 said:

Hi Lady K, and welcome to CruiseCrazies.? I've already got 3 cruises planned for next year so, unfortunately, can't fit in another, but I hear she's an awesome ship, especially after her refit last year. Enjoy, and tell us more. What's the itinerary?

We are sailing to grand Turks, Amber Cove Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and St Thomas. 

17 hours ago, LadyK said:

We are sailing to grand Turks, Amber Cove Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and St Thomas. 

We just returned from Puerto Rico and it is open for business!  We were in port late so could enjoy a fabulous dinner in Old San Juan and a stroll in the beautiful weather (after our great tour of Casa Bacardi, of course!)  Enjoy your cruise!