• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

cruisinkim, Welcome to CruiseCrazies!

Rate this topic

Jason

On 1/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, AndiD said:

Kim,  I am a Princess fan as well, although you are right about no seating other than the bed and the vanity chair.  The cabins are better in the new ships, especially the bathrooms on the Royal class.  But what we like about Princess is the consistency of the experience.  We can count on nice public lounges and spaces, the quality of bar service and entertainment, etc.  We particularly like the International Cafe and the Vines Wine Bar - they are comfortable and friendly spaces for us.  And on Royal....Alfredo's for sure!!!  And the Ice Cream Parlor, lol!   My new favorite ship is the Coral - I think the decor and ambiance in the lounges and theaters is beautiful...the warm, wood tones and cozy feel.  That is so cool that you will be working for them!

16 hours ago, cruisinkim said:

thank you!  that is great information! on a separate note.  i am so sad about princess cays. ?  

I know - and it has been hard to get further info...hoping they can get back in operation soon.